fl studio, cubase, producer, money, radio hosting, web design

Need Traffic? Get a Free Forum on WebsiteBabble.com!

Need Traffic? Get a Free Forum on WebsiteBabble.com!HomeAbout LisaCreate a WebsiteCreate a BlogGet This ThemeSubmit Guest PostContact2 Create a Website Blog

Your guide to building, promoting and monetizing blogs and websites.

    

 

AdSense/CPCBlogging & RSSDesignGetting StartedMaking MoneyTraffic / PromotionNeed Traffic? Get a Free Forum on WebsiteBabble.com!14 comments

You may remember my post last summer about renting a forum on WebsiteBabble.com.  I have been working out all the kinks, terms and details of this sponsorship and I’m ready to offer a free trial to one or two people who fit the ideal profile for sponsorship.

I believe this can be an amazing opportunity for the right kinds of sponsors.  Even though I’m mainly targeting developers/designers, I may extend the offer to certain affiliates, bloggers, Internet marketing services, etc.

However, I believe designers and developers (or any service that caters to new bloggers/webmasters) will gain the biggest benefit due to the kinds of members on Website Babble.

So if you design blog themes, do graphic design or any kind of web development and need more customers, this could provide a major boost for your business.  Imagine if you charge $200 for logo design.  One new customer per month would cover your monthly sponsorship fee.

Offering a free trial will allow me to get a feel for pricing. I have no idea how well this will work so this is an experiment for all of us!  So if you’re interested, head on over to my forum for more details on how to get a free trial.

Related PostsRent a Forum & Drive Traffic!Fan Page? Forum? Or Both?Tips on Launching a ForumNeed Help? Join My FamilyTagged as:, , ,

{ 14 comments… read them below or add one }

BrankicaMay 2, 2011 at 7:05 am
Follow on Twitter: @liveurlove

I am not “eligible” to enter this story but I wanna say I am glad you organized everything and I know people will only benefit from your forum. I mean entering an already established forum is way easier than creating one from scratch.

I hope we get to hear about the results :) Hope you have a great week Lisa!
Brankica´s last blog … The War Of Art – Three Lessons For Beginner BloggersMy ComLuv Profile

Reply

lisaMay 2, 2011 at 11:54 am

Thanks, Brankica! Looking forward to seeing how it all pans out.

Reply

BODHost LtdMay 9, 2011 at 4:55 am

Hi
As sponsorship program you can also include one more thing. For example :
1. Apply the certain amount of charges for those forum member who want to include more than one signature link.
2. Sticky thread sponsorship program.
3. You can also offer banner advertisements.

Reply

Ti RobertsMay 2, 2011 at 1:14 pm
Follow on Twitter: @TiRoberts

Wow, this is awesome Lisa,

I don’t fit the bill either, however I’m excited to see how this works out for you and your sponsors. I trust you’ll keep us all updated.

Good luck!

Regards,

Ti Roberts

Reply

TarrumMay 3, 2011 at 4:11 am
Follow on Twitter: @thewebsiteguide

I’ve never seen something like that before and I must say you came up with a really good idea. And I think you shouldn’t really charge next to nothing for this, the $5-$20 option just seems..I don’t know.
Tarrum´s last blog … 10 Tips Before Applying For Google AdsenseMy ComLuv Profile

Reply

jimMay 3, 2011 at 6:40 am
Follow on Twitter: @rickhart1

doesn’t WB have about 24000 uniques? i’ve popular forum allow a pinned thread for about 15-20$ a mth. Obviously they had 10 or more.

Reply

Dean SalibaMay 5, 2011 at 5:43 am
Follow on Twitter: @indblog

I think this will be a great opportunity for people who actually have visitors who wish to join a forum. Sadly I can just about get a couple of comments from visitors. :lol:
Dean Saliba´s last blog … April 2011 Blog Income ReportMy ComLuv Profile

Reply

Chats RouletteMay 6, 2011 at 6:53 am
Follow on Twitter: @chatsroulete

Anything which is offered for free has an opportunity to draw people to it. I looks like websitebabble.com is very effective site going just the number of posts.

Reply

SunilMay 6, 2011 at 10:11 am
Follow on Twitter: @extramoneyblog

not a bad way to expand monetization avenues, especially for a forum which is quite challenging to monetize inherently.

Reply

Emma RoseMay 7, 2011 at 7:02 am

Thanks for a great read. I had been considering starting up a forum but it seemed a little to complex.

Reply

website builderMay 8, 2011 at 6:08 pm

everybody is looking for ways to increase traffic nice way to put things together.

Reply

OliviaMay 13, 2011 at 8:08 am

Renting or having a free forum is interesting idea. I didn’t realize that anyone could rent a forum just to gain traffic. Although I am not eligible to rent a forum, I still think that your forum looked very organized and very neat.
Olivia´s last blog … 8 Fat Loss TipsMy ComLuv Profile

Reply

Jason MitchevMay 20, 2011 at 8:47 am

Interesting idea – will it work for any niche? or is it specific to designers?

I’m looking for a ways to effectively promote my new blog and any ideas are welcome, when they have a good pay off on work committed.
Jason Mitchev´s last blog … VA Beach Dentist- Choosing Virginia Beach Dentist GuideMy ComLuv Profile

Reply

David@Fast Rift LevelingMay 29, 2011 at 3:34 pm
Follow on Twitter: @greenxp54

I really need ways to promote a blog that I am starting about the game of Rift and this sounds like a good idea. I had no idea that you could rent a forum on a subject in order to promote a blog. Thank you for this post.

Reply

Leave a Comment

Name

E-mail

Website

Notify me of followup comments via e-mail

CommentLuv EnabledRecent PostsCase Study: Flightster.com“Why is it So Dang Hard to Make Money Online Today?”How to Build a List: Why Would Someone Bother to Sign Up and How to Retain ThemOMG! Web Design Made EasyHow to Create an Engaging Financial Website That Won’t Bore ReadersNeed Traffic? Get a Free Forum on WebsiteBabble.com!YouTube Partner Earnings OOPS!7 Tips To Make Your Blog More PersonalAre You Forgetting to Deep Link Your Pages?Plan Your Monetization Mix Before You Build Your WebsiteAre You Getting This AdSense Alert in Your Account?Improve Efficiency on Twitter with Buffer and Google ReaderSearch Blog@import url(http://www.google.com/cse/api/branding.css); Google Custom Search Must Reads"Lisa, Get a REAL Job!"42 Fabulous Free Web ToolsBad, Misleading SEO Info Spreading Like WildfireHow I Doubled My Blog Traffic in 2 MonthsI Love the Thesis WP Theme!Is SBI! a Scam?Is Your Nofollow Blog Disappointing People?Let's Talk About Your TrafficLisa's 6 Figure Income StoryMLM vs. Affiliate MarketingMy $8,200 Check From SiteSell.comMy Top 7 Money MakersOptimizing Your Code for SEO (More Traffic)Should This Woman Be Anonymous?SiteSell Says Blogging is a MistakeStarting a Blog is Easy, But…What's Your Best Performing AdSense Unit?Most Commented PostsIs Site Build It! a Scam? (392)How I Doubled My Blog Traffic in 2 Months (226)My Top 7 Money Making Programs (158)The Story Behind My 6 Figure Income [Video] (117)Hey Bloggers! I’m in Love With Thesis! [Video] (116)“Lisa, Get a REAL Job!” (109)SiteSell Sent Me $8,268.35 Last Month (102)Should This Woman Blogger Be Anonymous? (84)I Want a Website But I’m Overwhelmed! (83)Bad, Misleading SEO Info Spreading Like Wildfire (83)How I Increased My AdSense Earnings by $1000 (81)Starting a Blog is Easy, But… (80)My Thoughts on Lazy People (77)One Website Niche You Should Avoid (75)Google Gets Strict and Frustrates Bloggers (74)Review of Thesis Theme (1.8)Like my WordPress theme? Get it here.Let’s Discuss BloggingLatest blogging discussions on WebsiteBabble.com.

FaceBook Fans

Copyright © 2 Create a Website - All Rights Reserved
This blog design is powered by the Thesis Theme.
Privacy Policy | Affiliate Disclosure
Learn how to create a website
Get a domain and create your website here

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment